Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Welcome back to Matt Shriver.com

Matt Shriver.com has been down and out for awhile now. I have not had the desire to update my website since last September. Previously my site was hosted from the Fort Lewis server and was difficult to update. Now by switching to a blog, I will be able to update from anywhere and anytime. The main purpose of this website is to keep you all informed on my whereabouts and racing results. I will try to keep it interesting with photos, interviews, and great stories from the traveling. Look for daily updates! Thanks for visiting my website, it is good to be back up and running.

2 comments:

Josh said...

Dude, when are you coming out to Cali? BTW, what is a SNAG?

shriverracing said...

Ah, Stay tuned to the website and you will soon know what a SNAG is. I plan to have a whole thing about SNAGS. HHmmmmm!