Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Tour De Georgia and Cheetah Bars


I threw up a picture of my cross bike from this past season because I am looking to sell it. I have changed a few things like the fork and wheels. If you are interested check out my eBay auction . I also threw up a link to Cheetah Bar. If you haven't tried them you should go online and make it happen. They are so good and cheap! All certified organic, made with figs and all kinds of wholesome goodness. A great training and racing food, but also a healthy snack. I live off Cheetah Bars.

Now that we are in for the Tour de Georgia I am awaiting to hear who from the team will be selected for the race. There are nine spots available and 12 riders (assuming no one else gets injured, knock on wood!) It would be an awesome opportunity to race with some of the best riders in the world. I would definitely have to step it up to a new level of racing. I feel like my form is coming on an in another month I will be riding much faster.

I am on a rest week so the riding has been super chill and nice just cruising. I am definitely overdue for a rest week. The legs are already feeling fresh again and I will be ready for the races this weekend in Albuquerque. Two Days of Estancia! Wells is down in the Caribbean and all he does is complain about his trip. Wha, I am snorkeling and my snorkel leaks, Wha I get paid to ride bikes, Wha, Wha, Wha! Wells is always thrashing me about whining, but he's whining now and he is getting paid to whine. How about all the people who sit in their cubicle all day thinking about getting out 15 minutes before 5:00 to get in a one hour ride before dark in the snow. Suck it up Todd!

1 comment:

IHateToddWells said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.