Thursday, March 09, 2006

Traffic and Low Riders

Top: Wells and Bill Elliiston getting us lost. Bottom Left: New Team Rig. Bottom Right: Marco!







Gotta love Fresno for all of the low riders out here! This is our new team rig that Ken "Dizzle" Mills is going to be driving behind us during the hill-climb TTT. Loot at the clearance, there has to be some hydraulic shocks on the truck. Everyone drives a low rider or at least a car with nice rims, even if the car is junk it has sweet wheels.

We rode all over Fresno yesterday just trying to get out of town. After 3 hours of riding we managed to go through about 200 stop lights and ended up in some other town. The best part about the ride was when we would occasionally stumble on a bike lane and we could ride two abreast.

The whole team is here now and they all seem like a great group of guys. The team is loaded with talent and I hope I can contribute and help them all out. We received our clothes yesterday and did our team photo shoot downtown in the ghetto of Fresno at an abandoned warehouse. It will be easy to pick me out in the photos because I am right up front and there will be a glare on the photo because of my pasty white legs. They are blinding everyone! The rest of the team looks like they have been putting hours in at the fake bake tanning salon. I was hoping for some nice weather to get the legs looking good, not on this trip. It is supposed to get colder for the race and be raining. I am not really looking forward to that, but it is better than being in Durango where it is snowing now.

Tomorrow is the Time Trial. I am ready to get the season underway and anxious to race with the team. Keep checking the site for more photos and comments. I have had a request to make the website funnier for the babes out there! I will try my best! Stay tuned

No comments: