Thursday, March 16, 2006

No Redlands

It is official, No Redlands for this guy. My teammates plans to head to a UCI race in Brazil have fallen through. They already have six guys out there in California so it makes sense to send them instead of me when my form is not so good. I am a little disappointed, but at the same time I have three very important tests next week in school so it is probably good that I won't have a huge race like Redlands as a distraction. It looks like I will be doing some racing in New Mexico and maybe the front range over the next couple weeks.

No news really here in D-Town other than there is more snow in the forecast. I hope it doesn't stick around to long. I am so over the winter. Where have the days gone where it was 60 degrees? Soon enough it will be summertime here again.

I attended the Fort Lewis Dead Squirrel Time Trial last night. I am trying to get my TT dialed in. I am borrowing a bike and that always makes it hard. I had the fastest time, but I thought it was slow and I am still very uncomfortable on the bike. I am trying to get a TT bike of my own that actually fits. Just need to go pick some money off the tree!

Sorry for the boring update, there really isn't much going on right now with training and racing. I promise some good updates soon. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: