Monday, March 20, 2006

Target Training in Tour of Georgia

Special Update:
I have just been informed by our team manager that Target Training will be racing in the Tour of Georgia this coming April. We have been keeping our fingers crossed throughout the political process of selecting teams that will be invited. This is huge for our new team. It is equivalent to a French team being invited to the Tour de France.

I think that the teams are limited to nine riders so the next step for me will be making it onto the squad to compete. It will be very difficult because there is allot of talent on the team. Most likely I am on the bubble already, but definitely not on the squad for sure. Hopefully I can get some descent results in the next month and make it onto the team for Georgia. It would be cool to race with the big boys and get some huge experience. We will see what happens. Just wanted to spread the good news!

No comments: