Wednesday, March 22, 2006

To Cool for School

I started the process of telling my professors about having to possibly skip a week of school for Tour De Georgia. I am just making sure I give them plenty of notice so that if I am on the nine man squad there is no reason for them to freak out. All but one professor so far has been understanding, and that professor told me I was "to cool for school" whatever that means! Georgia is the last week before finals which will make finals difficult but whatever.
The snow just keeps on coming down here in Durango. It is good to see the moisture as much as I am ready for nice spring riding. The snow will help save the trails in the Durango area. They get so dusty and loose when there isn't any moisture. Back in February the trails were dusty, in February! That is how little snow we have had until now.
Tomorrow is my last day of rest before I start to hit it really hard. Hopefully the weather cooperates enough to let me get up into the passes for some hard training next week. I sent the Power-Tap in for service and should have it back to help with my training efforts in a couple of weeks. My training will have lots of long climbs in it and time trials. I am horrible at time trialing and need to get better.
Well I've gotta go study and eat some Cheetah Bars for dinner! Love em! Thanks for stopping in and checking out the site. Not a whole lot going on in Durango right now. See you out there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

prof theroy 101: defending titles falls under kaos.