Monday, March 06, 2006

Off to Fresno


I am off to Fresno, California today for the first race with my new team, Target Training. I hope the weather is good and that we get our new team kits. We better because I am not packing any riding clothes, counting on getting new stuff. The weather looks like it is going to be pretty good with a chance of some rain showers here and there. I am not against rain just as long as we aren't racing the crit in pouring rain.

Yesterday was an easy day for me and the sun was shining. It is in the 60's almost everyday now, spring is finally here. I am sure Durango will get some more snow, but for the most part it is time to play in the sun. I am so ready. The photo above is from out in the Valley at Bakers Bridge. I love to just spin a valley sometimes.

Stay tuned to the website, I hopefully will have internet service where I am staying in Fresno to keep the updates coming and the race reports should be good. I don't know what to expect. Hope for good climbing legs!

No comments: