Friday, July 27, 2007

Westy Trip to Salida

I am heading over to Salida, Colorado today to do the Colorado State Championship road race tomorrow. I decided to go at the last minute because I am not motivated enough to go out and make myself suffer on my own. It is supposed to be a tough race with a three mile climb per lap.

I am traveling over there with Corey Collier from Durango and we are taking his Westfalia van. It is always a gamble going over mountain passes in a Westy. Who knows if we will make it to the race? At least we can just pull over and camp where ever if the thing dies on us. I have faith in the westy. Check out www.gowesty.com for some cool Westy's.

Wish me luck and be on the lookout for a new Matt Shriver.com soon!

1 comment:

Huck said...

make sure you win the state championship mate! i guess with your current form, that should help!