Friday, June 22, 2007

Nature Valley Time Trial: Dissapointment!

The Nature Valley T.T. was a disapointment. Only 5 miles, I started a bit to slow of course, but felt like I gave it a good all out effort. I actually felt like I was lacing into it pretty well for most of the race. I even thought I managed to sneak a top 10.

My ego was crushed with disapointment as I actually failed to even do a sub 10 minute tt. I don't know what I was smoking, but my best effort only brought me in a 44th place. Sucky! I guess not riding the old TT rig since Tour de Georgia has a bit to do with it, but not much. Whatever?
David continues his dominance in carrying the team. This kid is 19 and smoked so all of us in the time trail, and is wearing the best young riders jersey. Awesome!

One more race today at 7:45. The downtown criterium. Another sleepless night to come after racing so late. Sorry for the negative post, just a bit bitter today. Good luck to my bro who is making his NORBA comeback tomorrow at the Wild Flower Rush Mountain Bike race in Crested Butte.

No comments: