Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Don't forget...this Sunday

Howdy folks! Just wanted to remind everyone to tune into the Jittery Joe's Documentary film that will air this weekend, Sunday! I won't be able to watch it right away because we will be racing in Phillidelphia. I am curious to see how it turned out.

Tomorrow is the second stage of the Triple Crown series. I compeleted the race last year, it was a fun race and a tough circuit. I am feeling pretty strong after a few days of rest. I must be the fittest I have ever been, at least according to the heart rate as it was 35 this morning after a cup of coffee. Lowest I have ever seen it. Alright, that is enough of the training squawk. Hoping to perform well tomorrow. Just have to get my suffer face on.

The riding here is awesome in the Amish country. I did a great ride yesterday with the Teammate Tommy Nankervis and the youngster we are staying with Zac. Zac took us on a great ride and we saw the Amish farm from the movie "Witness" with Harrison Ford.

I get back to Durango on the 25th of June, then I think I am going to head back up to the North to vist the parents for a week if the funds are there. Even eyeing the WYDAHO Mountain bike race at Targhee. I have to find some races that will be fun to keep the fitness while on the road.

Anyway, I am going to get a little nap in. Rough life huh, yeah, we have it pretty easy sometimes, until you have to race with sketchballs on narrow tires in the rain. More later!

No comments: