Saturday, March 10, 2007

Wasted!

This wino tried to give Willo a beer in this photo. They were messing with the guy. He thought the Aussies were cops because of the Aussie accent. Then he started talking like a pirate. Arrg matie! We was a wierd guy and sat down on the bench next to us talking to himself. Willo asked him "what time did you start hitting the cans today, and did you put it in your cereal?" The poor old tymer kept getting all crazy about Kangaroos in Australia. He said "Oh Australia, you have Kangaroos there huh?" Willo said "Yes, and we have tooth brushes to mate", because the old guy had no teeth. Every person that walked out of the store by the bench, the old guy kept saying, Aaarg Matie!

So I crept pretty slow in the TT today. It took me 5k to figure out where to sit on my tt bike. I have to ride that thing somemore. I am looking foreword to the crit tomorrow believe it or not. I am not a huge crit fan, but I am enjoying being back in the racing groove and it is going to be tough to head back to school on Monday. I fly into Durango and go straight to class. Then hit the homework pretty hard for a couple weeks and back out to Cali for Redlands. I should be going pretty descent by Redlands, then hopefully off to Tour de Georgia. Just have to make the cut. It is a tough cut to make.

I was talking to the mechanic tonight about yesteday when I had the mechanical. I was motor pacing back onto the group at 54mph. No wonder I was cracked when we hit the climb again. Just don't have that engine yet.

1 comment:

Huck said...

That dude needs some teeth too, i think you forgot to add that in! Also, "please don't beat me up"! haha