Tuesday, March 13, 2007

On the mend

It was great to crash out in my own bed last night. I am still on the mend from the training camp and Fresno race. My bag is only partially unpacked as I am making space in my closet. Out with the old and in with the new. My bedroom looks like it did when I was 6 years old. Clothes everywhere, stuff hanging out of the drawers, duffelbags blown open, and the dirty laundry overflowing. It needs some serious work, but at this point I am thinking of putting everything in a pile and setting it on fire. Burn it out and start over.

I have a ton of schoolwork this week so it looks like I won't be going to Boulder to do a collegiate race. I had contemplated hitting it up for some more racing before Redlands, but it is just to short of a race to drive all the way up there and with to much school. I will stay here and do a Time Trial in the morning one day and head up to do some climbing later in the passes. Motor pacing a little behind the scooter which is always my favorite. Troy Wells is motorpacing me tomorrow morning at Bread. Should be a good session.

Well, I have to hit the pillow top mattress with the extra memory foam on top. Yeah, it is pretty plush. You have to recover as hard as you train, might as well go big for your sleep. Until next time.

No comments: