Saturday, March 31, 2007

Back on the horse

The weather has cleared up a bit and it was gorgeous today. No moisture and sunshine, temps back in the 50's. Not to bad. Still had to bundle it up a bit, but it is much better than waking up to snow like yesterday. I went for a solid 3 hours today with three long tempo intervals in there. My illness is subsiding and I felt o.k. today at the begining and fine toward the end and I am a bit sore now. I guess not doing anything intense will do that to the old legs.

I saw Blades of Glory last night, the new Will Ferrel movie. It is genius of course. I wanted to laugh more but the coughing from the laughing hurt to much. I am definitely going to have to get that one on DVD.

School is winding down and I knocked out two huge projects this last week. I have a few more and it is all over. I am counting the days, 32 by the way. Anyway, not much to talk about. Go see Blades of Glory if you are looking for that kind of humor.

No comments: