Thursday, April 19, 2007

Brass Town Bald awaits me!

Well I have made it this far and it has been a very tough race.. Tomorrow is the Brass Town Bald stage. I had no idea that the mountains in Georgia would be this tough. They are much different than the Colorado style mountains. Long and steep climbs here. They aren't endless, but steep.

I have to keep this short because I need to go to bed. Tomorrow is very important. I am still trying to recover from a time trial that even though I tried to save it a little, was still freaking insanely hard. The climb in the time trial was super steep. For those of you that are from Durango know the cliffs climb. Well the climb in the time trial was steeper or as steep for about 1/3 rd of a mile. Tons of people cheering.

Thanks to everyone for all of the support. By the way, be on the lookout for some new team duds tomorrow during the race. The entire team will be rocking a new kit. It is pretty sweet. Wish me luck on Brass Town, I hope I survive.

No comments: