Friday, February 23, 2007

Going for some Dirt!

I did a ride yesterday that I haven't done in years with Troy Wells and Adam Snyder. Picked a couple of goof balls to ride with for the day and it was great. 55 degrees yesterday and today it is supposed to rain and snow. We did the Cherry Springs ride out on Red Mesa, a good dirt road ride that was pretty much dry for the most part.

The weather is supposed to be back to normal wintery conditions today with rain and snow. Tomorrow it is going to snow some more and Sunday it will be descent weather. I am going to bail out of town and head for Moab. Now is a good time to hit the dirt since it helps build good power, will be different than riding the same rides in Durango and the weather is always better in Moab this time of year. I will be going with just my brother so I won' have any dead weight to haul around this year like my roommate Raley in years past. Should have some pictures from the weekend.

Alright, gotta get out there before the wintery mix starts up. It is already clouding up and supposed to get crappy, I am outta here!

No comments: