Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Freeze! Police!!!

Sean checks out some drunkie's license!
That would be a large shotgun
Busted!
Last week I did nothing after US Pro. I don't have any important races to do and my mountain bike isn't here yet. I ate, recovered, caught up on school work that I missed in the first week and drank some beers, allot of beers!
I went out on a ride along with my roommate who is a Durango Police Officer. It was a ton of fun. You don't even realize how stupid people are until you are actually listening to them mouth off, drive drunk, and just be dumb. I went on the night shift for a few hours and was out until 1 in the morning . Basically you jump in the car and cruise around all night. When you are driving around you run the radar allot looking for speeders and drunkies. We busted a bunch of college tools for open containers. They didn't stop lipping off, so they got tickets. Idiots! It was fun and if you thing being a cop is easy, do a ride along and watch all the shit they take. It is crazy.
I am tuning up for cross and tackling a ton of school. The cross schedule is not to demanding but looks like I will be traveling a little. Glouster will be my first stop. That's all I am cracked! Lame update, sorry!

No comments: